This is our Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) on Programming Languages section here you can get MCQ on programming languages such as; Procedural Programming Language: Procedures and Modularity, Control Statements, Looping, Array, Functions, Pointers, Structures and Union, file Handling and Object Oriented Programming (OOPs) Languages: Object and Classes, Method, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Modularity, Encapsulation, Abstraction, Operator Overloading, Virtual Function also programming with C and C++ etc.
This section on Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) on Polymorphism. Here you can get MCQ on Polymorphism which is under Programming languages Multiple Choice Question (MCQ).
1. Which among the following best describes polymorphism?
a) It is the ability for a message/data to be processed in more than one form
b) It is the ability for a message/data to be processed in only 1 form
c) It is the ability for many messages/data to be processed in one way
d) It is the ability for undefined message/data to be processed in at least one way
2. What do you call the languages that support classes but not polymorphism?
a) Class based language
b) Procedure Oriented language
c) Object-based language
d) If classes are supported, polymorphism will always be supported
3. Which among the following is the language which supports classes but not polymorphism?
4. If same message is passed to objects of several different classes and all of those can respond in a different way, what is this feature called?
5. Which type of function among the following shows polymorphism?
a) Inline function
b) Virtual function
c) Undefined functions
d) Class member functions
6. In case of using abstract class or function overloading, which function is supposed to be called first?
a) Local function
b) Function with highest priority in compiler
c) Global function
d) Function with lowest priority because it might have been halted since long time, because of low priority.
7. Which among the following can’t be used for polymorphism?
a) Static member functions
b) Member functions overloading
c) Predefined operator overloading
d) Constructor overloading
8. Which problem may arise if we use abstract class functions for polymorphism?
a) All classes are converted as abstract class
b) Derived class must be of abstract type
c) All the derived classes must implement the undefined functions
d) Derived classes can’t redefine the function
9. Which among the following is not true for polymorphism?
a) It is feature of OOP
b) Ease in readability of program
c) Helps in redefining the same functionality
d) Increases overhead of function definition always
10. If 2 classes derive one base class and redefine a function of base class, also overload some operators inside class body. Among these two things of function and operator overloading, where is polymorphism used?
a) Function overloading only
b) Operator overloading only
c) Both of these are using polymorphism
d) Either function overloading or operator overloading because polymorphism can be applied only once in a program
Multiple Choice Question on Computer Fundamentals
Multiple Choice Question Collection Click Here
Multiple Choice Question on Encapsulation